The web is constantly growing. Hundreds of thousand of new websites are being developed daily. Internet needs and competitors made us redevelop the site. We had an old version of a freelance script for 3 years, with the help of we noticed the clients practical and real needs for a better (not perfect) freelance marketplace.
We have focused on user-friendliness. Our main goal is to have a professional website with trustfull buyers and freelancers.
Have a look at a few of the site strong points:
- File attachments for projects, bid and messages. With this you can share now project files or mockups more easily.
- List of matched projects. Freelancers can save time by checking the section with latest posts. We match the projects based on individual account configuration.
- Social approach. Everyone should share one image of themself to make the site more friendly.
- More freedom in sharing contact details. We allow buyers to share sensitive contact details, like phone numbers.
- Removed the Frozen state of a project. Again, to save time. This will be a little awkward, but its a good call. A lot of projects are being cancelled or lost because the winning freelancers fail to accept them. Not anymore. Once a buyer picks a freelancer, contact details are exchanged.
- Better customer support. We are introducing, finally, a ticketing system to help us track the project issues.
- Favorite providers list. When a buyer posts a project, the favorite freelancers will be instantly notified, so they can bid as soon as possible and save time.
- Urgent projects. These will be marked with red, to stand out.
- Minimum bid of $50. Implementing this facility will result in a better site and better turnarounds.
- Minimum budget of $50 for a project. Again, this is a measure to provide only quality projects.
- No project fees!
You want more? Contact us and share any cool idea you have!
Our main goal is to have a professional website with trustfull buyers and freelancers.